Pages

Thursday, July 10, 2014

Full moon means weekend woes

Well it's almost the weekend, and normally I'd be excited about that fact, but I just found out that Saturday we will have a full moon.  Not just any full moon, but a Super full moon!  A super full moon is when a full moon appears on a night where the moon is closer to the earth than it typically is, bringing high tides and heightened emotions.  Not good news for people (like me) living with a few crazy people, and two autistic teens!
I know some of you may not believe that the moon effects people, but it does!  Especially people with mental or emotional problems. (my whole family!) By the way my people are acting tonight the effects have already started!
So, I am thinking I need an escape plan!  I would just stay but I still haven't got that tranquilizer gun that I've been asking for... (just kidding! sort of..)
I guess I have no choice but to tough it out.  Knowing my luck if I left I wouldn't have a house left standing to return to anyway!
So if you read this, and think of me this weekend, send up a prayer or two for me!  I would appreciate it!
siggy photo BCAD81711CFD449536A4ABCAA0D02CAB.png

0 comments:

Post a Comment