Pages

Sunday, July 6, 2014

Update

I hope everyone had a great holiday weekend, and enjoyed celebrating Independence Day.  I enjoyed it more than I thought I would.  Thanks to my neighbors I actually got to watch some fireworks after all.  Big ones too!  And thanks to my hubby who grilled burgers on the grill for us.  So not a bad day.
We went to look at a car last night. I was very disappointed.  The car has transmission problems, so uh, no.  No thanks.  It also looked like it was stolen. Any key would crank it, and the radio system had been torn out, wires hanging everywhere.  So still looking..  Praying we find one soon.
I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow morning.  Not looking forward to it in all honesty.  It's a long drive, and we are having to rely on my mother in law to take us.  I really appreciate her taking the time and gas to take us so far.  Don't know what we would do without her.  I do hope for answers and healing though.  Although I don't believe I will find it at this particular doctor.  We shall see.
Believing in God for miracles right now.  Would appreciate any and all prayers for me and my family.
siggy photo BCAD81711CFD449536A4ABCAA0D02CAB.png

0 comments:

Post a Comment