Pages

Thursday, June 26, 2014

New

I finally have my blog layout fixed so it is easier to post and read.  I would like for it to have a unique look, but that will come later.  Right now I just need to focus on my writing.  I have to get used to Blogger all over again.
I have had some health issues that have made it hard for me to do anything. It has been hard to motivate myself to even write anything.  Pain does things to a person.  It is a battle to not be depressed.  But I have been digging into the word of God for encouragement and answers. I believe God is still in the healing business.  I have been trying to keep scriptures in my mind and heart concerning healing.

Isaiah 53:4-5 says:" Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows; yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted.
But he ws wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities; the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed."


0 comments:

Post a Comment