Pages

Friday, June 27, 2014

Good day!

Today has been a good day for me.  I had an appointment with the eye doctor today.  The other day I had a laser procedure to try and clear up my vision. It had become so blurry that I couldn't see out of it.  The news today was good!  My eye has improved significantly!  I may have to have another procedure done in 2wks, but the doctor is confidant that he will be able to clear it up for me.  I am so happy!
My vision is very important to me.  I have a hereditary degenerative eye disease called Retinispigmantosa (or RP for short).  It causes blindness,and there is no cure for it.  So when I started losing the sight in my left eye I was worried.  I already have one disease trying to steal my sight, I didn't need something else! Know what I mean?
I treasure my eyesight!  What little I do have.  Always thank God for your health and what you have.  You are Blessed.  You never know when it can be taken from you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment