Pages

Saturday, September 21, 2013

Back to happy chaos

As my family and close friends know, I had deleted my last  blog and had stopped writing for a while.  I just needed a break for a while.  A lot has happened here at the nut house since then.  My mom and brother moved out and I got a job, while my husband was laid up with a work related injury.  Now my mom and brother have moved back in, I am no longer working (outside the home), and I am back to writing.  Hubby is still laid up at home, but is doing well and is on his way to working again.  So, we are back to chaos!  But it is happy chaos.  
It is never boring here.  I have three teenagers in the house! Twin autistic 16yro boys who play football,  and an 18yro  daughter.  Add to that my mom (who tries to keep me sane), and my blind brother (no, I'm not kidding) who just had a heart attack this summer, and two dogs, and an over weight attack cat.   It keeps things interesting around here to say the least!  I thought I really needed to share the craziness around here with the world.  They will either never believe me, pity me, or be entertained.  I hope it will be the latter, and you will laugh with me (and sometimes at me)
It is good to be back!


0 comments:

Post a Comment